You always ask me what I’m thinking and for some reason, I can never quite come up with an answer for you.
I’m thinking about how talking to you is the best part of my day and how i completely forget about everything else.
I’m thinking about how much I love your smile and how I would do anything to make sure that I see it more often.
I’m thinking about how you worry me sometimes when you get that look on your face like you’ve just completely given up.
I’m thinking about how I wish I was with you, holding you, making you breakfast and never letting you go.
Mostly I’m thinking about how I got this lucky and how much I want you in my life, no matter how hard it could be.Letters to the exception (via reality-escape-artist)
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look